Help! Timeless woc or red velvet boy

Looks like everyone is voting for the woc as opposed to the velvet boy, and it makes sense as I'm rethinking the velvet. Maybe I will go and check what they have as far as red boys in caviar!

Thanks! I knew I had something wrong there! And I will try that with the chain. And I feel the same way as you, I don't want to regret not getting a simple red woc and just take for granted that it will always be there!
I also saw the lamb skin boy woc in red with silver hwr and I was a little underwhelmed for some reason!

Good luck in your decision. Even though a lot of people don't seem to be fans of the velvet, I think it's beautiful like you do too. It just isn't classic like everyone else says. But you don't need it to be classic if you enjoy and love it :smile:

Looks like everyone is voting for the woc as opposed to the velvet boy, and it makes sense as I'm rethinking the velvet. Maybe I will go and check what they have as far as red boys in caviar!

I was going to suggest the red caviar boy. I like it a lot in the small size. Both are great bags, it just depends on what you are looking for and if you want two boy bags in the smaller sizes. If you do not mind the price jump I like the small red caviar boy better. Also, I am not sure if the red boy comes with silver hardware.

Thanks everyone! I think I am leaning towards keeping the woc and adding a small coloured boy. I think it just had to be the right colour. Another idea I have is to go for a small turquoise boy in calf( did you guys see the colour!!!) and add the red Celine box (I love red with brass hardware).

I love "Boy"... But I do not like "velvet" material if it is your 1st Chanel.

Hi everyone!
So I have a dilemma and was wondering if anyone can help me make a decision. I have been itching for something red and something chanel in my closet. I made my way to the chanel boutique today and bought a caviar timeless woc in red BUT I also saw a beautiful velvet red boy (small size) that I cannot stop thinking about. I cannot help but think that the woc is just a simple and timeless piece to have that I can just wear casually. The velvet boy, is more substantial to me and just really unique and edgy. Should I exchange my woc for the small velvet boy? I really need to make a decision! Thanks!

So I went back today to see what they have and really loved the small boy in blue quilted calfskin. I didn't have the woc on me and was wondering what you guys think of an exchange of the red woc to the blue small boy.