Help~ Those who have bought CLs from rodeodrivefasionista

Thanks so much ladies, your help is very much appreciated :hugs: I hope I don't sound like a crazed buyer! I just really, really, really, really want this to go though!

She seems like a really great seller, which is why I was worried/puzzled. Sobe, you are probably right about her being away for the weekend.

Shaine, I actually do have my bank account linked. When I did that my sending limit went away but my withdrawal limit is still there - which just seems weird. When I have more time I'm going to have to just sit down and dedicate time to doing PP research so I can understand more about what all their terms mean. I'm glad you had so many great experiences with her - makes me feel a lot better.

Last edited:
^^ Don't worry LouboutinNerd, I'm sure she will reply to your message as soon as she can.

RDF is my favorite seller on Ebay. She has HTF shoes and she always has excellent customer service.

RDF is a wonderful seller and also a tPFer - i wouldn't stress at all about it - i'm sure it will all work out, she's probably just away. As long as you've already communicated with her, I'm sure you won't have any issues - hope you enjoy your shoes!!!!!! (^(oo)^)v

I actually do have my bank account linked. When I did that my sending limit went away but my withdrawal limit is still there - which just seems weird. When I have more time I'm going to have to just sit down and dedicate time to doing PP research so I can understand more about what all their terms mean. I'm glad you had so many great experiences with her - makes me feel a lot better.

the withdrawal limit applies to the amount of money you can redeem from your paypal balance either via a check in the mail, or via transfer to your linked bank account. It has nothing to do with the amount you can spend on a transaction.

If you have a credit card linked to your PP, as long as there is available credit on the card, that available credit can be used for paypal purchase transactions

(^(oo)^)v

She is an individual, not a big business, so I would not worry about her not getting back to you right away. Just hang tight. She is an honest seller who I have no doubt will take care of you.

Thanks Ladies - I'm sure she must just be away for the weekend. Hopefully I will hear back from her tomorrow. I really appreciate all you chiming in and making me feel better :hugs:

piggy - thanks for the explanation, that makes more sense to me. At least I know for future reference that it has no bearing on my cc. :flowers:

CMP - Sara is right, they are the blue pony hair uncuts - still one of my favs after all this time.

In regards to the withdrawal limit. I agree with lvpiggy's comment above, it is the amount that you can withdraw from paypal, eg transfer to bank account. You can remove that withdrawal limit once you verify your status with paypal. It's super easy. If you go to FAQ, they will have steps for that.

As far as spending limit, I never knew you can set a limit. I've used paypal for purchases from a few dollars to a few thousand dollars. Also, I have the basic paypal account as well.

I would use paypal, but use your credit card through paypal.