HELP! This or that?

Papillon

Apr 26, 2006
Altadama Watersnake grey/white (extremely HTF & sold out pretty much everywhere)

OR

Hyper Prive Watersnake grey/white (readily available as new stock)

Which ones do you love more? Before you continue reading below?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a pair of the Altadamas on hold for me at a dept store so I have to make a decision asap & need to confirm the condition of them, but Horatio has the Hyper Prive available too.

I would have to pay taxes & possibly customs/duties for the ADs which would be approximately 16% on top of the cad total of $1200.00cad. BUT I have a dept store cc that I haven't used yet, so I could get 10% off of the total.

I wouldn't have to pay any taxes or customs/duties on the HPs.

Now, which ones do you love more? lol Does the above matter to you when deciding?

Thank you for your opinions!

Attachments

• Alta Dama White Grey Watersnake 35.5 - 36.jpg
    Alta Dama White Grey Watersnake 35.5 - 36.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 77
  • HP Watersnake Grey-White.jpg
    HP Watersnake Grey-White.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
honestly papillon, i can't even tell the difference from afar.... i think you should decide whether you like double platforms or not??? either way, i think they will look amazing, and you cannot go wrong

Ack! lol Thank you fboth for answering! :flowers:

noah, may I ask why you prefer the HPs?

summ, thank you! I'm kind of leaning towards the ADs. They were my first choice until I saw the HPs.

honestly papillon, i can't even tell the difference from afar.... i think you should decide whether you like double platforms or not??? either way, i think they will look amazing, and you cannot go wrong

I like the look of dbl platforms, but don't own any yet.

They are very similar, but if you had to choose Carlinha, which would you go with? ;)

If I had to go with one, I'd go with the HP because I like it better. Honestly though, like Carlinha said, you can't really tell the difference so I'd go with whatever ends up being cheaper.

I like the hidden platform. I am not to fond of the one exposed, one hidden platform.
They are cute on some shoes but I prefer the 'clean lines' as Jet mentioned.

Honestly though between your choices it is hard to tell the difference.

i prefer the Alta damas because i like the higher heel with the higher platform....GOOD LUCK!!!

Me too - but it's quite marginal. The shapes are quite similar and it's the finish that makes the shoe. Just don't get the HP if, every time you look at them, you are going to wish they were ADs - I settled with RonRons and every time I looked at them I wished they were Decolletes ;)

oy vey!!! :Push:tough tough choice!

i think i would go for the alta damas because:

1. i recently got the catenitas, and have become a big fan of double platforms since :love:... they are sooo comfy for me!
2. i'm short, and anything to make me look taller:cutesy:
3. the thicker platform of the hyper prive looks disproportionate on my small feet (we are the same size), for some weird reason... does that make ANY sense??!?!!

for example, this is what catenitas (just to show double platform) look like on me...
attachment.php

attachment.php

and this is the HYPER PRIVE
attachment.php

attachment.php

seems like the alta damas as your first love also, so don't settle

Attachments

• IMG_0912s copy.jpg
    IMG_0912s copy.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0486 copy.jpg
    IMG_0486 copy.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0487 copy.jpg
    IMG_0487 copy.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0936 copy.jpg
    IMG_0936 copy.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 181

I am with carlinha. There is really not much difference between the two. They are both gorgeous and I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

I have to agree again with Carlinha, I'm short and the HP looked weird on me...I don't know about the double platforms though so I can't comment, but the HP platform was too big. I'd think the same would happen with the AD/double platform, but hey...Carlinha makes it work, I'm sure you can too!