Help this hubby decide for wifey

let-trade's bag is good as new. But, i think this really depend on your wife, does she mind a used bag? or not? especially for a birthday present? hmm. We don't know your wife, so what we say is really based on our opinions, and what really matters is your wife's. Does you wife buy any used items?

let-trade's bag is good as new. But, i think this really depend on your wife, does she mind a used bag? or not? especially for a birthday present? hmm. We don't know your wife, so what we say is really based on our opinions, and what really matters is your wife's. Does you wife buy any used items?

You're right. A lot depends on my wife's personality. With this particular bag, I think it will be okay as the condition looks right and I know she wants this particular style.

I think I have the answers...everyone here has been a huge help.

I think I am very close on this purchase...IF someone were to get a used bag as a gift--this particular bag would be fine....any other used bag--probably not a good idea..

I would go for it. It's a lovely bag and I bet she would be thrilled with the savings if she is as wonderful as you say she is. It's a great seller too.

What a wonderful husband!

She loves good deals too...no doubt about that...if she knew I saved $1.5k on this purchase--she'd say score for sure. Especially after the last 3 purchases were all at retail at the boutique. :sad:

I just hope she won't have a problem with carring around someone else's bag...as I'm going to pull the trigger and get it.:nuts:

Thanks everyone!:yes:

^^ tech.. check out let-trade.com u might find something u like.. i hear all their bags are like new condition.. u can buy used bag and save $$ as long as its not dirty or over used.. so just make sure where are you getting the bag from.. once u give her the bag, u might as well give her the address to this forum i'm sure this forum is gonna be a gift she wont forget lol

goodluck!!

^ that is so sweet of you let-trade. yes, please do find a nice LV box for this sophisticated bag and pack it as a gift with all the ribbons you can find :love:

goodluck tech guy and i think that your wifey will be thrilled when she gets her present from you :yes:

No way!
IF my boyfriend/husband were to get me a great bag off eBay AND save money, I would never think that he is cheap!! You are very thoughtful!

AHH, I see you didn't get it....This was a great deal....I would love it...hope you find somwthing great ;)

Its okay...already got it.:yes:

Thank you everyone for your help and opinions. Thank you let-trade for finding the LV boxes. And your helpful, reassuring emails.;)

I ended up going with my hunch--used Suhahi versus a new Speedy...I think I'm going to be right on this one...I still love the "play big or don't play" line...that is usually me...you know, don't half-ass it....just don't have the $4k to go big...I had to sell one of my gems to pay for it. But that is cool.

Takin' a chance on this one...if I'm wrong...look for it on the bay....sometime in the future. :s:crybaby:Birthday is next month...plenty of time to get and hide it.

I'll continue to lurk as I am a long time LV lover...my first wallet was bought back in the early 80s and I still have it--somewere around here.