help this balenciaga newbie

me_love_purse, i would just buy from a store if i were you. there are plenty of places to find bbags w/o resorting to a dealer. you can order and have them send it to you.

as for your initial questions, i would consider getting a grenat/oxblood from the new fall line. the only purple color that is out now is the lilac from s/s '06. as for style, check outthe sticky above showing pics of people wearing their bags and when you narrow it down to some styles you may like, post again if you have more questions. good luck!

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
Alwaysauthentic has been banned 3 times already ladies!!!:busted

SHE IS QualityCouture!

I guess she thinks we're stupid. I noticed her earlier but we tried to give her another chance. . . too bad she blew it AGAIN

:banned:

:supacool:

Alwaysauthentic has been banned 3 times already ladies!!!:busted

SHE IS QualityCouture!

I guess she thinks we're stupid. I noticed her earlier but we tried to give her another chance. . . too bad she blew it AGAIN

:banned:

ALL ABOARD!!!

18.jpg

duh... i am so stupid. thanks swanky mama of three....

\i saw the lilac color, but they are a little too light. i will be kinda nervous wearing it.
i have posted some links in authenticate this links, can yo guys look at them for me?
thanks a lot.....

oh no you're not!
No one should expect people like that to be constantly resurrecting themselves.:rant:
You rock, she doesn't! LOL!

i just told mimz that i hate shady people but hate stupid shady people even more. if you want to scam people, at least be smart about it.

me_love_purse -- you shouldn't feel bad at all. she should.

Oh my! Swanky, you rule!!! Thanks for looking out for us. She seemed a bit fishy but I had no idea she was so shady and had already been banned 3 times previously!

Where's Cal?? We could use her Sofa King Banned symbols here, lol!

me_love_purse said:
hi guys, i found the one that i like from balenciaga.com
its pic number 6. it is said that the style is city and color is arena ?
anyways, anybody knows how much this costs?
thanks

That's the Rouge Vif City! Great choice. She's gorgeous!!!