Help! The stamp format of rectangular mini

mochichin

Sep 25, 2008
I bought a new lambskin mini from bg recently, it's from 17B collection. then I found out the stamp is different from others, Usually it will be stamp on the leather. Does anyone has a mini from this collection can verify this? Thanks!

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 582
Hmm I was just curious because I was wondering if it was maybe a different type of seasonal. I really don't recall stamps like this in minis. Hopefully someone who was a lambskin mini from that season can answer you.

I bought the iridescent black chevron classic M/L flap from 17B last year and it too was stamped on a tab like yours and not directly on main leather part. I did a bit of research and found that quite a few pieces from that collection was the same including the coveted rose(light) gold flap bags.

I bought the iridescent black chevron classic M/L flap from 17B last year and it too was stamped on a tab like yours and not directly on main leather part. I did a bit of research and found that quite a few pieces from that collection was the same including the coveted rose(light) gold flap bags.
Thank you. It did solve my concerns.

View attachment 4149487 Hi i also have this in my chanel mini rectangular flap caviar 19 series. We’re you able to authenticate this? This is also my concern.
and @mochichin

If you both OWN these bags why dont you pop over to the authentication thread and make a proper request with all the images an details requested and have them authenticated? Im sure the lovely authenticators will help :smile:

I had a bronze mini few seasons back and it was also same like urs... I bought in the boutique directly.. Also don’t know why some are made like this... In mine I thought cause of the bronze color was not easy to put a normal stamp.. but in black don’t understand...:noworry:

I had a bronze mini few seasons back and it was also same like urs... I bought in the boutique directly.. Also don’t know why some are made like this... In mine I thought cause of the bronze color was not easy to put a normal stamp.. but in black don’t understand...:noworry:

Thank you!!! I was really worried.