Help!! The perfect red Kelly

It definitely will look bigger than your retourne. That is how I feel about mine, but I really love it! I don't have a 28 in sellier to compare. Can you go try it on before you decide? If you feel like it is too big on you, then pass and wait for a 28.
I really wanted a kelly 32 retourne in rouge casaque GHW. I feel it will look smaller. Yes I can try it before deciding.
Oh my.... my heart just stopped. Congratulations on your new bag. May I ask if it's a B, K or bolide? I'm waiting on a Kelly in this exact combination. It would be much appreciated if you could post a full body shot of your bag =)
Its a kelly. I may not get it.

OP, I have long awaited the perfect shade of rouge from H. It is to be my one red bag, and from H at that. For these reasons, I want to be mindful of cost/utility - it has to be just right.

For me RC is pretty but very bright, RT is too orangey as the name suggests, Peony and Duchess too pale, Rubis has a pink undertone I dislike. I love seeing Rouge H and thought it may be the one, but prefer earlier iterations over later(which has a distinct brown undertone) plus it is very hard to come by. Bordeaux is a beautiful deep, deep red(almost presents as cherry red in shoes) but I haven't seen a bag done in this shade. Rouge garance is nice, I just wish H could blend it with Rouge H and just maybe, finally, a perfect red hue will be a reality.

Then, quite providentially, my perfect red came. Rouge Grenat in clemence w/ghw is very pretty. Quite irresistible, as I had not considered the color until SA suggested it. Many of them concur, Grenat is as close to the original Rouge H as reds have come. This red has none of my reservations about the other reds I mentioned above. I think it is elegant, outstanding as a red yet subtle and muted just so it isn't loud.

View attachment 3509111

I apologize for the long post, but hope my thorough input is helpful. Best of luck on your search!
So pretty. Can you take more pics for us ?

You won't know for sure until you've tried it on - if it's love at first sight then get it, otherwise pass it and wait for what you want!

Hermès bags are really expensive and I don't think neither of us should compromise on what we want unless inexplicably what they suddenly offer makes our hearts sing!

I personally don't like Epsom leather nor the sellier one. I'm more for good old slouchy clemance or Togo [emoji41]

Keep us posted darling!

You won't know for sure until you've tried it on - if it's love at first sight then get it, otherwise pass it and wait for what you want!

Hermès bags are really expensive and I don't think neither of us should compromise on what we want unless inexplicably what they suddenly offer makes our hearts sing!

I personally don't like Epsom leather nor the sellier one. I'm more for good old slouchy clemance or Togo [emoji41]

Keep us posted darling!
Thank god the dilema is over now. The Kelly sellier 32 rouge casaque in epsom with GHW is safe at home. It wasn't as big as I imagined. It is Perfect. The funny story is that I never thought of buying a sellier in red color. I'm thankful that the manager thought of me when he received it. Now I can tell you that it was a love at first sight. It is so so beautiful. It is irresistible and I was unable to leave it behind. Perfection.

Reactions: Ladybaga and Meta
Thank god the dilema is over now. The Kelly sellier 32 rouge casaque in epsom with GHW is safe at home. It wasn't as big as I imagined. It is Perfect. The funny story is that I never thought of buying a sellier in red color. I'm thankful that the manager thought of me when he received it. Now I can tell you that it was a love at first sight. It is so so beautiful. It is irresistible and I was unable to leave it behind. Perfection.

What wonderful news dear!

I'm really happy that at last you scored your perfect red Kelly - I know exactly the excitement and happiness of getting finally what you were after! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

We all want to see this gem [emoji184] now! [emoji5]

Congrats again!

Wow!! Congratulations again.....hope to see some pics of your new Sellier.

Oh my.... my heart just stopped. Congratulations on your new bag. May I ask if it's a B, K or bolide? I'm waiting on a Kelly in this exact combination. It would be much appreciated if you could post a full body shot of your bag =)

So pretty. Can you take more pics for us ?

Thank you, emmaluvsH and chkpfbeliever [emoji846] OP, permission to post...I did not wish to hijack your thread and take away from topic/your concerns, therefore I posted a pic of my bag to highlight color/hw/leather only originally.

As requested by some members, here are a few pics of my B35 rouge grenat ghw, in clemence.IMG_1479106744.673351.jpgIMG_1479106788.959289.jpgIMG_1479106838.120695.jpg

Me toooo!! Waiting for my Red K25! And yes Grenat was my first choice and Casaque my second. I've seen Grenat Picotin clemence last wk and I really loved it!! I asked for a Togo retourne. The waiting is killing me! So yes I do think Grenat would be the perfect choice for u atm!

We've seen older colors and leather types reproduced again lately. So never say never with H and maybe the Garance will be released again soon? But if u don't want to wait I'd say go for Grenat!! Good luck[emoji256]

@mygoodies, have you received your red kelly 25 yet? Is this the SO from Paris? Can’t wait to see, I can’t image how beautiful it must be!