Help the newbie...pls...

irobot

Jun 29, 2010
Hi everyone!
I'm new to this forum (just signed up few minutes ago but been a lurker for sometime now) and I just bought my VERY FIRST LV today (I was telling my friends that I finally bought my initials! My initials are actually LV, hihihi).

I bought mine from the LV store @ Copley Place, Boston MA (a Neverfull MM - Damier Ebene). However, my issue is my bag didn't come with a box. Is that something I should be asking for? I can easily call the store and ask for it. Do all LV bags come with box? Sorry if my question is stupid... just a newbie here. Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers! (...but I'm still happy with my purchase!:yahoo:)

irobot

Jun 29, 2010
I'm sorry but I found the answer now. I guess I was too excited and didn't let my brain work and use the Search tool. I apologize for the duplicate thread...I think this has been discussed for many times...

irobot

Jun 29, 2010
Congrats on your new LV... LV =) I know when I purchased my first speedy, it came with a box, however, I have no idea about the neverful, would like to know also. Welcome to TPF

Thanks, jlbanks!
Although I found the answer now...I think we have to specifically ask for it. I think I'm going to call them tomorrow and ask for the box... anyway I can easily go back to the store. :smile:

PS: Funny, LV is actually my maiden initials but I just changed to my married name w/c is now LB (the same as your avatar) :biggrin: