HELP! Sunglasses or Wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!!

So I get to pick out an early anniversary gift and I'm torn between the LV Hortensia Cat Eye sunnies and the Zippy wallet.

I love the way the sunnies look on me but I think I'll get more use out of a wallet.

Please help!

Thanks in advance :smile:

2. Sounds like you should get the wallet then. I personally wear sunglasses every day and would love the sunnies:coolio:

3. Where I'm at I wear sunglasses all the time as well. I currently am using my Prada sunglasses that I've had for about 4 yrs. Just couldn't decide since I loved the LV sunglasses but I really want a wallet. Lol. I'll prolly just get the wallet. :smile: thanks!!

4. I have a pair of LV sunnies and LOVE them BUT if I didn't have a LV wallet I think I would choose a wallet first..
    If I had to choose between my LV wallet and LV sunnies I would pick my wallet for sure!!
    Good luck deciding!

5. Wallet! Sunnies are gorgeous but wallet definitely wins for me!

6. If you dont have an LV wallet yet then get that one first! I just purchased a pair of LV sunnies and love them. But the wallet i will always use more. gl :smile:

7. zippy!

8. Wallet!

9. I agree that you'd probably get more use out of the wallet.

10. Wallet ...

11. Wallet first.

12. I have three LV sunnies ! I LOVE them so my vote goes for the sunnies !!!

13. Thanks for all your replies!! =) I think I'll go with the wallet this time. This will be my 1st LV wallet so I'm excited!! Hopefully those sunglasses are still available by Christmas time. ^_^

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!! :heart: I truly appreciate it!

14. Wallet first if you don't already have one.

15. I'm going to go with the wallet.