Help!! Styles??

pureglamour

Jun 4, 2008
Hi!! I'm pretty new, posting reading, rarely posting.. I am looking for a cross-body bag.. I know the bleecker large flap and the duffle are.. but I have seen a lot of girls wearing really cute leather cross body bags and I just have no idea was to search for on ebay! The little swingpacks and too small. I just looking for though to where when I'm going to be walking around all day and wont hurt my shoulder!! Thank you so much for your help!! P.s. I am a poor grad student so hopefully something older/less expensive!

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
I know you mentioned the bleecker duffle already, but they do make those in leather and they are quite nice! Maybe one of these?

pureglamour

Jun 4, 2008
I loveeee the bleecker duffle. Especially the strap detailing on the large one. I've been looking on ebay for awhile trying to find one i like for a good price-- there's only the canary at the outlet near me. I'm in love with the ink color-- especially the leather flap in ink but they're more than i can afford. :tdown: So for now just looking on ebay