Help! Stolen Chanel need to find!

jp23

jeska2333
O.G.
Jan 6, 2012
Hey girls one of my friends from work borrowed her moms Chanel and it was stolen! Now she is trying to replace the bag for her mom but we can't find it anywhere. I searched eBay and called a bunch of consignment stores if you ladies can tell us more about it or where we can find it we would really appreciate the help! Thanks! This is the only photo she has right now!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407445524.541126.jpg

I'm so sorry your friend had this stolen from her. I saw one on fashionphile.com just a few days ago. I'm not sure if they still have it listed, but if not keep checking back just in case they decide to return it. Good luck dear.

Did you friend file police report for the stolen Chanel flap? It will be better if you have a clear picture and hologram sticker number of the bag. Feel sorry for your friend that lost her bag.

Did you friend file police report for the stolen Chanel flap? It will be better if you have a clear picture and hologram sticker number of the bag. Feel sorry for your friend that lost her bag.

Not yet I told her to as well she says she still has the authenticity card somewhere so that should help! Unfortunately she's not a total handbag girl like us she said she never even knew about the hologram sticker inside the bag! Lol but doesn't mean it deserves to be taken from her!

Hey girls one of my friends from work borrowed her moms Chanel and it was stolen! Now she is trying to replace the bag for her mom but we can't find it anywhere. I searched eBay and called a bunch of consignment stores if you ladies can tell us more about it or where we can find it we would really appreciate the help! Thanks! This is the only photo she has right now!
View attachment 2711376
I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish she got her bag back.

i wonder if the person who stolen the bag will try to sell it online or to cosignment stores. your friend might want to check the bags listed online to look for the serial number that matches the authenticity card.