HELP! Sticky glazed edges of Empreinte Lumineuse

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The bag got stored for quite some time, and now the glazed edges are sticky and caused some stains - the stains I was able to remove a bit using baby wipes. But how will I cure the sticky glazed edges? And how should i store it - what's the proper storage? Should it be placed somewhere cold so as not to have the glazed edges melt?

2. How have you been storing the bag?

Are you in a humid climate by chance? I have read on here that some people in humid climates have experienced issues, particularly with the glazing.

Make sure that the bag is in a well-ventilated area and do not store the bag in its box. Good luck!

3. Oh no. I live in a humid, hot place, and i have a lot of lv bags, stored in a cabinet. I removed them from their boxes and in their dustbags, but now i am very afraid. I absolutely cannot use all of them. What shall i do? How should i store them properly?

I noticed that when i go outside with my eva monogram when the temp outside is around 40 to 45 degree Celsius, the bag glazing becomes sticky. I actually got annoyed. But when im back home and turned the air conditioner on, the stickiness goes away.

4. Bring it back to tue boutique.
    It's a known problem and they will make it right for you