Help! Stained LV Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all,

My girlfriend stained her LV bag last night and she's very upset. I believe its the Boetie GM and her mom got it for her a few days ago from England :sad: We were at a restaurant eating dinner and she dropped a piece of kimchi noodle right on the cowhide leather and it stained pretty bad. She went to a local LV store today and they said they won't be able to clean it for her but they can replace the piece. No price was given since the bag just came out in July I think.

Pics of the bag from the LV website: [​IMG]

Where the stain is located: [​IMG]

I will get actual pictures of the bag/stain in a few hours.

Any help or suggestions is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :smile:

2. Ouch! Maybe try the baby wipes on the stain. I wouldn't do the magic eraser, it destroyed my bag by dehydrating the leather so bad. She probably just needs to not worry about it and let it patina so it won't be as noticeable.

3. I agree maybe the babe wipes w/aloe
    BUt you might wanna search the forum, perhaps someone else had the same problem. Welcome to tpf!

4. That's awful, I hope she can get it to at least lighten up!