Help!! Stain on vachetta...

Hi guys! Brought my petit Noe out today and came home to find it stained at the bottom; I think it might be eyeliner. Does anyone know if there's a way to remove it? So heartbroken right now...

Any help/advice/condolence (jk! Lol) is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0702.JPG
    IMG_0702.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 967
  • IMG_0704.JPG
    IMG_0704.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 960
it's inevitable to get dirty and stained especially with that much vechatta leather. don't worry about it or better to sell it before it gets really dirty.

This is not too bad, try the eraser or maybe wipes and it'll blend in with its patina over time. This is to be expected on vachetta bottom to be honest, clean it a little and don't worry about those small blemishes, enjoy your bag :smile:

Reactions: Pickle123
Thank you all! I tried the eraser and it has made it slightly better... the mark can still be seen but it isn't too conspicuous. Will take pics as soon as I can!

I'm afraid to use baby wipes or a damp cloth though... Will it darken the vachetta?

She's my first ever LV bag that I bought for myself so she holds a special place in my heart! I'll never sell her Just got to get used to the idea of her not being pristine I guess.

Once again, thank you! Xx

If you use baby wipes, buy the unscented ones for sensitive skin. They are amazing at cleaning bags. I have not had one stain the vachetta leather. They are also amazing at cleaning DA canvas.