Help! Stain on my white lambskin bag!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

It is an oil/grease stain. Please tell me theres a way to remove it! :yucky: :sad: :sad: :sad:

IMG_4005.JPG
  2. Oh no!!! Have you tried blotting it off with those oil blotting sheets (that was meant for the face, haha)? I think it should take a little bit off...

And then after that, maybe call Chanel and see if they can do anything. Yikes! So sorry =(

3. I would run, do not walk, it to Chanel and have them take care of it.

4. ^^^ I agree!

5. :roflmfao: Good idea!

Hope everything works out

6. i hope so too! Thanks for all of your responses =)

I hope they wont charge me $200 or so just to clean it =P

7. Good luck Everlong!

8. please let us know how you make out. I just returned a white bag because of all the horror stories of color transfer etc.

9. Yeah, you should definitely have Chanel look at it. Don't worry, it will be ok.

I have a light colored lambskin bag, and on the first day I took it out, there was a little grease spot at the end of the day. I probably touched my face, got some sunscreen residue on my fingers, then touched my bag. My heart SANK. The next day, I looked at the bag and the spot was gone. I think the grease jut got absorbed into the leather overnight. So I'm a little less freaked out about grease spots, but if it's big or very noticeable, I wouldn't hesitate to have Chanel take care of it.

10. Thank you Chinchillamoose. Your words were very comforting. I hope the stain would be absorbed by morning.

11. I agree with the above, have to store do it. I tried to clean my lamp skin stain and it became worst :sad:

12. Hi Mini,

Was the store able to get the stain out?

13. everlong, did the stain come out?

14. i am happy to say that the stain is less noticeable now! i had let it air out for a couple days and its not as intense. under bright lighting the stain looks non existent! thank you for everyones help! a smile is back on my face now! :yes:

15. yay! I'm soo glad everything worked out for you! woohooo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice