HELP! Speedy EBene vs. Neverfull Azur ?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! It's me again lol. I recently sold my Palermo, since I decides that I do not want to own any bag in the Monogram print since they stands out too much (yes, I prefer my bags to be less recognized). I can only afford one LV bag right now since I'm saving up for my Chanel, however I have two things on my list. Either a Speedy Damier Ebene 35 or a Neverfull Damier Azur MM. I lvoe the Azur line, it's my favorite line from LV. However, it seems like I also need a darker brown bag in my collection at the moment. Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene is not an option since my mom owns one and I don't want the same thing as her. What are your thoughts and why? Thank you ladies :smile:

2. neverfull azur!!! (selfishly, so we can be bag twins. haha!). but seriously, if that is your favorite line, that's a good enough reason. both are good choices though.

3. I love them both equally but I say the NF Azur simply because I see it MUCH less where I live (Philadelphia). I see the Speedy Ebene a lot, so the rare times I see a NF Azur it really, really sticks out to me!

4. nf azur , you can borrow mom's in ebene :biggrin:

5. speedy ebene.. very versatile bag..

6. are you still in Thailand, earthx? i remember you mentioning it a couple of times. with the tropical weather, you can wear the Azur NF year round. love the cream/blue tone of the Azur.

7. Azur NF

8. Because you live in a tropical climate, get the Azur NF. It sounds like that's what you love.

9. Speedy on you, for sure!

10. Both. :lolots: :P

11. For you, definitely the Ebene Speedy. Especially if you feel the Monogram stands out: Azur is very bright :flowers: I think Ebene will look great with your style/outfits. Great for fall/winter too!

12. Neverfull

13. Nf azur! I love mine!!!

14. Thank you everyone for your input! I still have until the end of today to decide since I need to give my orders to a friend who's leaving to europe tomorrow. I love the azur neverfull, but the speedy ebene sounds like a great addition also. Who knows, maybe I need to get both! :lol:

I'm back in LA for school already, will be home again during christmas. Thanks for remembering that I'm from thailand :smile:

15. My vote goes to Speedy ebene.