Help!! Speedy 30 or Petit Noe in Mandarin

moulinrouge43

Oct 6, 2006
I bought a speedy 30 in mandarin last week and noticed it had some damage. The piping on one side was torn, and there was a 1" ink mark on it. The 866-vuitton located another one for me, and is sending it to my local LV boutique. I went in the other day to return the damaged one, and noticed that they are displaying all the mandarin pieces right now. They just received a petit noe. It's so cute! I bought it to make sure it wasn't sold. Now I have to make a decision between the speedy or the petit noe. I wanted the speedy because I love the way the pastilles bracelet charms hang on it. The SA showed me that it also looks cute hanging on the petit noe. If I sound like I'm losing it, I think I am. I can't make this decision without help.

Well, I think the speedy 30 can be a little dressier with the right clothes.
The petit noe is 100% casual. This is just my opinion, of course.
I'd go with whichever one fits your lifestyle more. ;)
Also, did you LOVE the speedy when you got it (before noticing the damage)? If so, I'd go with the speedy!

Well, I think the speedy 30 can be a little dressier with the right clothes.
The petit noe is 100% casual. This is just my opinion, of course.
I'd go with whichever one fits your lifestyle more. ;)
Also, did you LOVE the speedy when you got it (before noticing the damage)? If so, I'd go with the speedy!

I did love the Speedy, but the Noe is soooooo cute! I'm going back and forth. I don't know what to do. :s

Hhhmmm....If I had to chose, I would go with the style and/or colour that you don't own yet. Or, go with the one that would be harder to get.

If this doesn't help....I say just go with your first choice!:yes:

Sandi,

How did the SA put the Pastilles charm bracelet on the Petit Noe bag? Please explain - I'm curious! I didn't think there way any place to put it on that bag! Thanks!