Help!! Speedy 30 or Petit Noe in Mandarin

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a speedy 30 in mandarin last week and noticed it had some damage. The piping on one side was torn, and there was a 1" ink mark on it. The 866-vuitton located another one for me, and is sending it to my local LV boutique. I went in the other day to return the damaged one, and noticed that they are displaying all the mandarin pieces right now. They just received a petit noe. It's so cute! I bought it to make sure it wasn't sold. Now I have to make a decision between the speedy or the petit noe. I wanted the speedy because I love the way the pastilles bracelet charms hang on it. The SA showed me that it also looks cute hanging on the petit noe. If I sound like I'm losing it, I think I am. I can't make this decision without help.

2. Well, I think the speedy 30 can be a little dressier with the right clothes.
    The petit noe is 100% casual. This is just my opinion, of course.
    I'd go with whichever one fits your lifestyle more. ;)
    Also, did you LOVE the speedy when you got it (before noticing the damage)? If so, I'd go with the speedy!

3. I prefer the Speedy

4. I did love the Speedy, but the Noe is soooooo cute! I'm going back and forth. I don't know what to do. :s

5. go for the Speedy!

6. i prefer the speedy! :yes:

7. my vote goes to the speedy.

8. My vote goes 100% for the speedy!

9. I vote for the noe:yes:

10. My vote is for the petit Noe.

11. Petit Noe ALL THE WAY!!!:wlae:

12. Hhhmmm....If I had to chose, I would go with the style and/or colour that you don't own yet. Or, go with the one that would be harder to get.

If this doesn't help....I say just go with your first choice!:yes:

13. petit noe.

14. Sandi,

How did the SA put the Pastilles charm bracelet on the Petit Noe bag? Please explain - I'm curious! I didn't think there way any place to put it on that bag! Thanks!

15. I like the mandarin color with the speedy.