HELP, Speedy 30 or 35?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, this is my first thread here. :smile:

I just ordered my very first LV, a speedy 30 damier ebene a few hours ago. I tried one on in the LV store not too long ago and felt it was a good size.

But... now after I made my final order I started looking at the speedy modeling thread and have very mixed feelings about it! I'm starting to think a 35 might look better on me... and at about $25 more I feel like i should have thought this over before!

I'm 5'4" and about 115lbs...would the 30 or 35 flatter me better? It could go either way I guess but I need some input because I believe I could still cancel the transaction at this point..

2. #2 Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
    Hi... I am 5'2.5 and I own 3 speedy 30's. I just got my speedy 30 Damier today and I love it. I later on want to get a 35 but want to go to the LV store to try it on, etc so I can make sure its not too big looking on me... since I am so short. I honestly think you cant go wrong with either, love them both and I know its hard to decide. Here is a pic of mine, sorry my digital camera is broke and had to use my iphone so pic stinks.
    Best of luck deciding
    [​IMG]

3. If you liked the 30, you should keep it, but if you think you'll need more space, switch it for the 35. I have the Speedy 35 in Monogram, and I'm 5'2". I think this size suits me better, but I happen to like larger bags.

4. 30

5. Please do a search as there are lots of existing threads you can read and post in. Good luck and welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.