Help! Speedy 30 or 35 de b

cat1967

O.G.
Aug 20, 2011
Hi everyone!
Yesterday I went to LV and I bought a Speedy 30 DE B. I was going for the 35 but my SA brought me the 30 as in his opinion it looked better on me. Also the other SAs agreed on that. I am 5.3" and when I put on the 35 cross body even with my stuff in it, it looked kinda empty and too slouchy and I like slouch but not that picture. When I wore it over the shoulder it somewhat folded in the middle, you know the way hobos do and I didn't like that very much either. My BF insisted on the 35 as he likes bags bigger but I don't know. And now I have second thoughts. So please give me your advice so maybe to change it or not.
TIA

for the regular speedy i carry a 35 all the time, but for the speedy b i chose the 30. the 35 was way too big as a crossbody. i had thought i wanted the 35 before trying it on, but once i tried it on the 30 was the winner for me. i am about an inch taller than you. if you can, go back to try them both again and really look for yourself without outside opinions for minute. after all, you are the one carrying it and if you don't feel comfortable with it you won't use it as much. good luck!

i love my 35 but its the classic speedy. If i were to get a speedy b i would get the 30. I was like you , did not like that fold in the middle. The 30 looks better crossbody . Do you plan on carrying the bag crossbody alot? Shoulder? If you do then 30 will best. I am not a crossbody girl and had enough shoulder bags so thats why i chose the regular in the 35. Speedy b is cute and I love it. I think you made a great choice :smile:

Unfortunately I cannot post pics but after consideration I am keeping it as personally I think it looks great on me. Also the 35 looks longer as a bag IMO and I wouldn't like that, I don't want it to slouch. Thank you ladies for the help one more time!

I have the 30 b and I am 5'9". I don't like big bags and I did try the 25 but the SA said it looked way too small on my frame. I think the 30 is the perfect size:smile:

Hey, cat1967, congrats!:ghi5: I am thinking also of getting a speedy B DE but in 35. I have 30 speedy b in mono but would like something for travel and rainy days to carry around by fur baby. I first got a speedy b in 35 mono and changed it to 30. So, I think you made a right decision.