help! speedy 30 or 25 + azur or ebene!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Speedy?

1. *

Speedy 25 in Damier Ebene

12.0%
  2. Speedy 25 in Damier Azur

13.3%
  3. Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene

54.7%
  4. Speedy 30 in Damier Azur

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. #1 Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    I'm going to get my first Speedy soon and I don't know what to get still! I'm stuck between getting a Speedy 25 or a Speedy 30 and I don't know what I should get it in... I'm also stuck between getting the Speedy in Damier Azur and Damier Ebene!
    I want to get the Speedy in Damier Ebene but I find that it looks kind of mature but yet, the Damier Azur gets dirty way to easily.

Which Speedy should I get?

By the way, I am 5'1!

2. For a first I would get the damier ebene 30. It's great all year round. I love the azur too and it doesn't get dirty that easily. It's canvas so you can use babywhipes to clean it.

3. I voted speedy 30 azur:tup:perfect for this spring/summer and by next fall it should have a nice warm patina.

4. I vote the 25, because its less cumbersome and gets in the way less (therefore less scuffs and dirtiness) but only in the azur. I prefer all other speedys in the 30, but the azur because of the light color, looks too big in a 30 imo...(it also depends on your height but if you are looking at the 25 at all, I'm going to guess your either very thin or on the petite side :smile: ). Good luck!

5. 30 in ebene

6. either a 30 in ebene or 25 in azur.

7. Go for the Ebene and as far as the 25 vs 30, have you tried them both on?? I would go for the 30 though.

8. HIII!!
    my vote is either for Ebone or Azur 30. The Azur does not get dirty as easy as you would think. I have a speedy azur and I never babysit it. =) good luck deciding!

9. first Azur 30 then ebone:smile:

10. Yeah I tried both of them on a few days ago but I still could not decide. :sad:

11. I voted for 30 in ebene!! luv it!

12. Azur is perfect for Spring but for your first bag get the Speedy 30 in Ebene. You won't have to worry about it too much.

13. I prefer the 25 size in Azur.

If you can try them on first, that would be best. The different sizes can look completely different on people of the same height.

14. i'd go with ebene if you dont want to deal with it getting dirty and the leather turning dark. i like small bag so i vote for 25, but i guess you have to decide which size looks better on you :smile:

15. I voted speedy 25 damier azur. I'm also 5'1 and think the 25 is perfect. I mean I'm sure the 30 wouldn't look bad but for our height i feel the 25 looks a little better. Anyway good luck deciding. Keep us posted on what you decide =]