Help !!! Special order

1. If I recall correctly, one of the versions of the kellys with the special handles is doblis.

2. Hey guys, I am wondering if anyone has been reached out by their SAs for place SOs? I kinda want to hint it to my SA at a time frame that is appropriate..just not sure around what months do SOs usually gets placed for 2017 :confused1::angel:?

3. #2148 Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Now is the time, all you have to do is ask your SA, you either get a yes or no, IMO any SA who values his/her customers wouldn't mind being ask and will give reasons. This SO is nothing secretive.

4. Does anyone have pictures of a noir/bleu nuit SO that they would please post?

5. #2150 Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Deleted post

6. Went to my store to place my Kelly special order and my sa surprised me with another so, so I picked a Constance

1. Kelly sellier 28, cheve, rouge tomato with feu accent and blue hydra stitching (craie stitching as backup) permabrass hardware. Version 3

2. Constance 24, evercolor, trench exterior feu interior and contrast stitching. Rghw

Let the waiting begin!!

IMG_4223.JPG IMG_4224.JPG
  7. Congrats, placing 2 SOs at the same time must be very rare. Hope they arrive quickly

8. Wow how did that happen? 2 SOs at once? CONGRATS. i dont think I have read anyone else with this opportunity yet. You are so lucky.

9. Thanks! I've never seen a Togo Kelly sellier... will definitely ask my SA when I place my SO next week

10. Google and you will see
    Stil waiting for mine last spring so

11. Can't wait to see yours!!

12. I received one last month.

13. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TIP !!!:angel:

tonkamama likes this.
  14. I though long and hard about what I want. Initially, I wanted bi-Color with Etain and blue paon. But was advised to take ultraviolet and blue Zanzibar because it is more interesting.

Which combination do you prefer? Leather will be Togo.

15. Which version will you be doing?