Help !!! Special order

1. Personally I am using and love D&C and MaiTai (newer version) for the price and function. 7RP (?) is great fit but little pricy, eventually I will order one. I won't leave home with my H bag witout using a bag insert ... lol :biggrin:

2. For those of you who wonder what thread will be offer, here is the list image1-2.JPG .

csetcos, nadineluv, lulilu and 9 others like this.
  3. Thanks for letting us know

emma922 likes this.
  4. Thanks so much, FYI standard stitching for any color is also available (i.e., you want Etoupe with Naturel, Raisin with Raisin, still available, etc.) These threads are listed inline with the color you choose as primary.

5. Dear tpfers!!!!!!!! I was just wondering if anyone know if doblis is offered every season for special order?

6. OMG! Lime stitching is available even though it isn't offered as a leather colour for SOs?!? Looove!

csetcos likes this.
  7. I tried to place a SO in doblis. My SA told me it is not available. Well, at least in the place where I live. What a pity. I'd love a Hermès bag in doblis, too.

8. Yeah.. I find it to be quite rare. Unless I'm wrong. Not too sure if doblis is offered every season for special order or only this season???

9. I feel like that was added pretty recently, this round or earliest last round. Too delicate for me!

10. Thank u for your input!!! :smile:

11. i would love the combination of doblis and ghillie. I remember loving Kim k's gold ghillie doblis, I think it was one of those photos when she was still pregnant

12. At least at my store, you can order doblis but only for constance. Not available for any other bag.

weN84 likes this.
  13. AFAIK this leather only for c
    Yes for last and current so

14. Does anyone know if sellier Kelly can only be ordered in epsom and chèvre? I've had my heart set on chèvre but seems color choice is very limited. Do you know if sellier Kelly can be in evercolor??

15. Togo and sombrero too