Help! something wrong w my black coffer?

hayekim

Jan 11, 2008
I bought a black coffer large one and have not used it yet....
While just trying it on at home this morning I found something :confused1: .. I wore it on my shoulder and my hair was wet then... after playing around with the bag I found my babyblue color shirts has black stains on it!!!!!!!! Definitely bcz my new coffer met my wet hair! :sad:I washed it right away... hwww.... but feel bad.
Anybody experienced this kind of problem? Only mine?? What can I do? Does this mean that my coffer will mess up all my clothes on rainy day? (it can happen someday even if I try to keep my bags from rain...)

So, to make sure... I wiped part of the handle with wet paper towel. Again, some blacks..... help me!!! :sad:

So, to make sure... I wiped part of the handle with wet paper towel. Again, some blacks..... help me!!! :sad:

After reading this, I took a damp wet cloth and wiped down my coffer. Nothing.

I've also been carrying my coffer with my light colored clothes. Again, nothing has happened. In fact, the coffer looks absolutely brand new.

Where did you get your coffer from? Did you get it from the boutique or from a dept store? Let us know so that we can advise you further.

:wtf:

After reading this, I took a damp wet cloth and wiped down my coffer. Nothing.

I've also been carrying my coffer with my light colored clothes. Again, nothing has happened. In fact, the coffer looks absolutely brand new.

Where did you get your coffer from? Did you get it from the boutique or from a dept store? Let us know so that we can advise you further.

:wtf:

Thank u soooooooooo much linpaddy...
mine is from saks, I got it from $400 EGC event. still has the tag on it.
Is yours regular leather one or the distressed one? Mine is the basic leather one in large size.... will it be ok if I exchange it? *sigh*
I tried it again and the handle part seems to have more problem than the body... hmmm....

Thank u soooooooooo much linpaddy...
mine is from saks, I got it from $400 EGC event. still has the tag on it.
Is yours regular leather one or the distressed one? Mine is the basic leather one in large size.... will it be ok if I exchange it? *sigh*
I tried it again and the handle part seems to have more problem than the body... hmmm....
You need to return it immediately to Saks for an exchange or refund. This is not typical of any of the coffers! This is definitely a defective one. Keep us posted.:confused1:

You need to return it immediately to Saks for an exchange or refund. This is not typical of any of the coffers! This is definitely a defective one. Keep us posted.:confused1:

Thanks Miu2... if you say so, I will... I know that you r the coffer queen!
So, I wrapped up the bag and will go for exchange on this weekend.
As I love the bag, I will rather try to exchange it than getting refund.
Thank you to both of you for kind advice! will keep posted...

Thanks Miu2... if you say so, I will... I know that you r the coffer queen!
So, I wrapped up the bag and will go for exchange on this weekend.
As I love the bag, I will rather try to exchange it than getting refund.
Thank you to both of you for kind advice! will keep posted...

Make sure that they refund your shipping charges (both ways) and ship you your replacement for FREE.

I also suggest that you follow up with a phone call to the store. Make sure that they know you are exchanging it. And that they call you back to follow up.

Mine is in the original nappa leather. No problems, whatsoever. I'm so sorry that you received a bad coffer but trust me, it's a fluke.

The coffer is great! I just used mine again today and she's as fat and smooshy as ever!

Now I'm worried! I just ordered my first Coffer (black) this weekend and it's due to arrive tomorrow! I'm so excited, but now I'm freaking out. Hope mine's not defective too! Have you returned yours yet?