Help some animals everyday:-)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone,

There seem to be lots of pet lovers (and people who spend a lot of time in cyberspace) around here, so in case any of you never heard of the animal rescue site, please pay them a visit. You can click to send food to animals in shelters and it's free:smile: You can have them send you a reminder email each day. There are also links to help w/ breast cancer, hunger, literacy, sick kids, and the rain forest! It's very legit:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa

PS. given all the craziness around here, I was a little worried to post this in case it would seem like "spam" but I didn't think charity sites would be inappropriate? Moderators, please let me know if I've done anything taboo, thanks!

2. mandm i think that's wonderful :P.........i love my baby and it's great i can finally do something semi-productive with all the time i spend online :shame:

3. Ooooh! *clicky clicky
    Passed it along to friends also. Thanks!

4. Thank you so much for this info..We have a Shiba Inu 10 year old dog and are looking to get another one...Found a listing here!!! Will call tomorrow and let you know what happens....Thanks!!

5. Wow! That will be really exciting if it works out Jill -- you will have to let us know. And post pics!

Thanks for clicking and passing to your friends JC and danika:smile:

6. Sorry to bump my own thread...but I thought work hours would be a good time for everyone to click for animals:smile: (if you're like me, you might be procrastinating anyway....)

7. I'm clicking- thanks

8. Excellent post, mandm!

9. i've been clicking there, every morning, for years :smile:

10. I always go click there too! and buy stuff off that site sometimes.

11. clicking away...

12. I do this everyday when I log on at work. So easy so everyone please do it if you can :shame:

13. I'm a clicker too--while you're on that site, you can click for the breast cancer site, rainforest site, children's health site, and others. Good causes!

14. Bump :biggrin:

Mandm, what bag did you buy in the end (to carry your books and stuff)?

15. Awww that is such a great website! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice