Help!Sold my LV and buyer is not communicating anymore!?

May 23, 2006
Hope someone can give me more advice. (Ebay-issue)
I just sold a LV Manhattan and the buyer has only replied a couple
times saying she will send a money order.:confused1:
I agreed, but since then I have not heard back or gotten any
emails from her.:sad:

What should I do other than wait.?:confused1:
It`s frustrating, because I would like to know where I`m standing.
Otherwise I have to relist>?

Ebay has a time in which buyer is supposed to pay by. Someone else might remember or you can look it up. Give her an extra day or two because of the holidays-like Jen says she might be caught up in holiday plans. Get a firm date from her as to when she will have it sent by. Send her another email and if she doesn't respond within a day file a non paying bidder to get her attention, or to start the process if she's a deadbeat.

You have to wait 7 days after the auction ends to file a NPB claim. If it's been more than that, and she is not responding to emails, I would file a claim. If she doesn't respond, just relist it.

Wait until you have the money in hand before shipping the bag and make sure the seller knows this so she won't worry about the delay in shipping. Also, make sure it is a money order and not a cashier's check (huge fake scam on-going right now). And NEVER EVER accept instant wire transfer (Western Union, MoneyGram, etc.) because those methods are not allowed on Ebay (even bigger scam than the cashier's check mess!)
Good luck!

This has happened to me twice on ebay. Both times they were from buyers with 0 feedback, which is why I changed by selling policy. I'd give her one more day to communicate and if not, I would relist. If the money order comes in that time you could end your auction or send the money order back to her.

FAKE MONEY ORDERS???? Oh no! I'm selling an authentic LV on eBay right now and someone asked if they could send an MO! I said okay - but that's good to know- I have to cash it before I send out the bag. Yikes. One thing that protects you as a seller is that you list those high-end bags with an "immediate payment required" on the listing. Of course, that only applies to those paying with paypal, etc., but not for MOs. You can always stipulate that you will only accept bidders with 10 feedbacks or more unless you hear from them before the auction ends. I don't know. I've just so steered away from auctions and just made my listings "fixed price" with immediate payments required just because of this kind of headache.:sad: