Help! Soft Lockit - Regrets?

It is in no way the size of a GM Neverfull, almost MM.

I've attached some size reference photos for you to see. The bag is right around the MM size, which I find to be a good size to have. Keep in mind, the depth of the bag is not that thick! I had Vuitton give me their pillow stuffing so I could keep the bag from collapsing while in storage. When you carry the bag, it is much slimmer than what the picture depicts.

I hope this helps with your decision. It really is a great bag to own!

View attachment 2737502View attachment 2737503View attachment 2737504

Thank you so much for the comparison pics, ThisVNchick! This is just what I needed to see. :smile:

It is a beautiful bag and I got the quetesch one and love mine! It is very light compared to my Empreinte bags. It is a lot of money $4250 usd so if you aren't sure and not in love don't buy it. I was just completely in awe when I saw it and instantly knew I had to have it. It is understated and not screaming LV. If you are a monogram or DE buyer and care that your bag is recognized don't buy it.

I haven't got mine yet but I saw the black one in the boutique. I was shocked that it wasn't bigger. My initial thought was that it was comparable to the sully mm in size. I almost had doubts! The measurements can be very deceiving because there is no way I would have compared it to NF GM.

ITA, it's not the size of the NF GM. I tried it on in store with my Totally MM in tow. I think it's slightly smaller than the Totally MM.