Help - so kelly!!!!

That is what I thought too! I thought the 22cm was a little too small and the 26cm a little too big. But I ended up buying the 26cm because I have a higher chance using the larger one with the extra space than the small one that cannot hold all my stuffs.:smile:

Thank you lilyhermes, webaj, jjanais, PennyD2911 and mrssparkles.

I am going to visit my local Hermes boutique tomorrow to play with the SO Kelly again in the 22cm and 26cm size.

I am 5'5" tall, weigh 125 pounds and wear a USA size 4. My SA thought the 22cm was a better porportion for me. I feel like the 22cm is a little too small and the 26cm is a little too large. I am looking at the SO Kelly in Ciel and Raisin. I tried a 26cm in Ciel Togo that looked like too much bag and a 22cm in Raisin Togo that looked like not enough bag - UGH!!!!

I am also a little concerned that a few SO Kelly owners have said that after using their bags, their SO Kellys in Togo leather can't stand on their own anymore. A few have said that the part near the base doesn't hold the bag straight anymore. I would not like this as I prefer a little more structure to my handbags.

Any thoughts????

Thank you:biggrin:

Thank you mrssparkles, lulilu, annelovepuggy and lilyhermes.

I went to my local Hermes boutique today and played with the two sizes in the SO Kelly. I have decided that I LOVE the 26cm in Raisin Togo with PHW. The 22cm size looks a little too small on me in the darker color. I tried the 26cm in Ciel Togo again but it did not capture my heart the way the Raisin did.

I think the 26cm in Raisin Togo with PHW will be coming home with me in the next few days:yahoo:

Thank you all Purse Forum members who gave input and suggestions to help me make my final decision.

CONGRATS!!!!!! I love my 26cm So Kelly as well and I think you will definitely be using yours A LOT in the future! It's an amazing bag and although there are detractors of this bag, those who love it, REALLY do LOVE it a lot! As long as you follow your heart, you've definitely made the right choice! =)

I went to my local Hermes boutique today and played with the two sizes in the SO Kelly. I have decided that I LOVE the 26cm in Raisin Togo with PHW. The 22cm size looks a little too small on me in the darker color. I tried the 26cm in Ciel Togo again but it did not capture my heart the way the Raisin did.

I think the 26cm in Raisin Togo with PHW will be coming home with me in the next few days:yahoo:

Thank you all Purse Forum members who gave input and suggestions to help me make my final decision.

The SO in raisin will be SO gorgeous, USCGRL, and I'm glad that you went for the 26. For some reason (and I'm probably prejudiced for obvious reasons), I think the lines of the bag look better in the larger size.

Congratulations. I hope you enjoy it, and I can't wait to see it!:biggrin:

Congratulation! I look forward to seeing pictures of your Raisin SO Kelly.
My very first Hermes purchase was a 26cm Orange SO Kelly, and I find it easier to get things in & out of than my Kelly. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I am. :smile:

Yes, the SO KELLY 26cm is a great bag and as most of have said, grab and go yet not too casual. I have a 26cm Chocolate Togo and it stands or sits up very well. Lots of space and can reach into my stuff easily by loosening the straps!