HELP! So angry! Should I confront this person?

I'm so sorry to hear what has happened to you, these people are really dishonest! I'd report her to ebay or paypal, for what it's worth, and hope that some kind soul in ebay and paypal will do something about it (once in a very very long while, you do come across such nice ebay/paypal employees, but unfortunately most of the time...), but if nothing comes out of it, I'd try to let it go. It's easier said than done, I know, but I wouldn't try to take it further from there or lower myself to her level. Take a deep breathe, relax, make a conscious effort to forget about the whole matter, then do it! Pls don't let this consume you, it's not worthed it

Write directly to Ebay at; [email protected]

Explain the whole thing to them, including yours and her auction numbers, and any other report references you have and see if they will help you. They're usually pretty good in that office and if something CAN be done they'll take care of it there.

This happened so long ago that I don't think they will do anything. :sad: But I will give it ago, there's isn't much else I can do.

I have just blocked her from bidding on my auctions & I think everyone reading this post should do likewise! Sorry won't help you Lean but at least by posting this you may have helped others from being scammed by this crook! So thanks!

You should definitely do that! Nobody needs this kind of headache! How can someone do this to another person, when they themselves sell on ebay!

Reading this really makes me very angry!!!. I hate scammers and con artists. If I were you I'd cheat her back. Do the same thing what she did to you. It is your jeans since she never paid you for it.

BagAngel, LVGodiva, Eunika - I can't tell you how tempted I am! I've been watching her auctions for so long... I wish I was brave enough. :Push:

:yes::yes::yes: I think that's the only one way to do to cheat her back~I mean, she scam you, why you not cheat her, too? Don't confront her via eBay ask seller question. You know, my best friend ever did it, asked via eBay to woman stole her LV ( similiar thing happened to her ). That nasty woman reported my friend to eBay as harrass her and tried to cheat her :cursing: ( what??? ). eBay suspended my friend!

OMG! :cursing: Ebay horror stories just keeps getting worse! :hysteric:

lol....i KNEW that seller was a scammer...she is soo rude...i was asking her about an item she was selling and she was nasty in her responce to me ...i believe she also has other accounts to bring the bidding up on items she deems should go for more. Im sorry you have to deal with a nasty person. if your going to contact her don't do it threw ebay.

What did you ask her? Another pfer, who shall remain nameless ;), got me her email address and it's the same address she used to scam me! I don't know what to do yet, but let's just say she's going to be getting lots of spam for a while!

I'm so sorry to hear what has happened to you, these people are really dishonest! I'd report her to ebay or paypal, for what it's worth, and hope that some kind soul in ebay and paypal will do something about it (once in a very very long while, you do come across such nice ebay/paypal employees, but unfortunately most of the time...), but if nothing comes out of it, I'd try to let it go. It's easier said than done, I know, but I wouldn't try to take it further from there or lower myself to her level. Take a deep breathe, relax, make a conscious effort to forget about the whole matter, then do it! Pls don't let this consume you, it's not worthed it

I have yet to come across anyone at paypal who gives a damn! I think I am too polite on the phone so they keep telling me they can't do anything. This isn't the first time I've been scammed by paypal. The last time, there was another chargeback and again they did absolutely nothing! Lucky for me the buyer was in the same state so I threatened to call the police...I got my money back that time.

Thanks for your advice peppy. I will try. I have been trying, but I keep seeing her auctions, and it annoyed me so. And seeing my jeans today was the last straw. :hysteric:She made $41 on something she got for nothing.... It cost me $300!

<breathe>

Have you "reported" this thru Ebay, but clicking on and going to "report stolen property"

Step 1:Confirm that your email is about "Someone stole your intellectual property"Step 2:If the "Subject" is incorrect, please select a new subject to ensure prompt and accurate processing.Step 3:After completing all fields in the form, press the Send button.
x.gif
spacer.gif
To:eBay Customer SupportSubject:Someone stole your intellectual property
s.gif
s.gif
spacer.gif
Enter your email address:

Re-enter your email address:

Enter your User ID (optional):

Enter your question / concern:

s.gif
s.gif
Cancel

EBAY sucks, end of story!

There is no protection through paypal for the sellers, they always favour the buyers.

If you send stuff standard post the buyer can say not received and theres nothing you can do, I have lost count of the times paypal refunded buyers from my account so you lose the money and the goods! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

well i was having a problem with paypal and i spoke to a manager and he told me delivery confirmation is not good enough proof that the buyer actually got the item. all it shows is that it got delivered. what he told me was to send everything with signature confirmation. That was they can't say they have not gotten it. What i personally do with high priced items is send it with signature confirmation with RESTRICTED DELIVERY! which means ONLY that person(buyer) can sign for it. They also ask for I.D. since paypal sides with buyers and doesn't really protect sellers i think thats the best way a buyer can always say...i didn't sign for it ...yet it was signed for at their home so with signature confirmation w/ resticted delivery they just can't lie!!!
as for your jeans call paypal and ask for a manager ...tell the customer service agent you want the call escalated to a manager and tell them everything!!! please keep us updated

This makes me so angry. I urge you to BUY the Jeans and do a charge back...even if the jeans have holes in them...do it. Ebay never do anything usually about something like this so I would take matters into your own hands. This seller needs teaching a lesson...even if it means you getting a second account. Im sure lots of PFr's including me will help you if you need it. :flowers: