Help! Small Reissue for 3 k?

chaneluv

Aug 14, 2009
Please I need your help guys..
one friend of mine asked to one person that travels a lot and buy stuff to sell to buy a chanel reissue small for her.
she hadn't clue of the price so she paid what the lady said it costed: 3.070 USD!
Is it possible? she doesnt know the size, all she knows is that is a chanel 2.55 in lambskin, with the dark silver chain.
I have the picture here with me but I 'll post only tomorrow with her permission.
The lady sells make up that she buys on her travels and always seemed very honest and nice.
She bought in Rodeo Drive's Chanel.

So I asked her (my friend) about the dimensions... and for what she said it seems that it is a 226. (11 X 8 inches)
She said that the card says:
STYLE: A37587Y04150
CLASSIC BAG WITH FLAP, V/BLACK.

Was she scammed? Even if in the chanel receipt, it says 3.070 USD!! :confused1:

Please I need your help guys..
one friend of mine asked to one person that travels a lot and buy stuff to sell to buy a chanel reissue small for her.
she hadn't clue of the price so she paid what the lady said it costed: 3.070 USD!
Is it possible? she doesnt know the size, all she knows is that is a chanel 2.55 in lambskin, with the dark silver chain.
I have the picture here with me but I 'll post only tomorrow with her permission.
The lady sells make up that she buys on her travels and always seemed very honest and nice.
She bought in Rodeo Drive's Chanel.

So I asked her (my friend) about the dimensions... and for what she said it seems that it is a 226. (11 X 8 inches)
She said that the card says:
STYLE: A37587Y04150
CLASSIC BAG WITH FLAP, V/BLACK.

Was she scammed? Even if in the chanel receipt, it says 3.070 USD!! :confused1:

It is $2795. But sounds right if you include sales tax.