HELP! Small or Large Quilting on Boy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    I can't decide between the quilting size for the old medium. I've attached pictures of the two that I found here on The Purse Blog. Please give all your opinions!!

Attached Files:

2. Large!!!

3. You can't go wrong w either. Are both same leather? If you favor a particular leather I would pick based on that.....if they are different leathers.

4. Here is another photo of the small-quilted from my SA. I truly love both, I'm just unsure on which one is prettier? Or more "classic" so to speak.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397178345.311073.jpg

5. Both looks good to me. Large - looks like flatter quilts. Small - fluffy quilts, maybe more classic?

6. both are gorgeous and i would be thrilled with either but if i had to choose i would take the smaller quilts :smile:

7. I have the smaller quilts in lamb and I love it but some like the larger quilts which one speaks to you more?

8. Equally the same honestly.. I guess I'm just confused because I don't see the large quilting around often. But I see many of the small quilting.

9. Another vote for the small quilting, it just makes the boy looks more intricate. Bigger/original quilts looks best in reissue and classic flaps IMO.

10. Larger one

11. I would go with small quilting... I worry the big quilts will flatten faster.... this is just me :P

12. May I know if the larger quilts comes in calf leather?

13. I'm pretty sure it does.

14. Hmmm both actually...lol. I like the larger quilts of the 14P New medium calfskin, but prefer the smaller quilts on the old medium 14S lamb.

15. As far as I know, the larger quilts only come in calfskin.