HELP, Sites/Stores needed!

Sep 24, 2006
Hi All,

I have small feet (size 5) and I have SUCH a hard time finding shoes, let alone nice ones... Does anyone know where a good store or site is that cater to size 5, but have nice ones? Thanks! :heart:

Same here...all I know is don't go to Aldo because the smallest size they have usually is a 6! I guess we just have a find a shoe we like and get it early before all the size 5 runs out.

I buy Lots of shoes at Bloomies, Macys, Neiman (last call), Saks (Off 5th)& Macys. I have no problem finding 5's (just ask my Hubby) and I can usually get them CHEAP! You just have to look in the sale areas. For athletic & sandals, look in the youth department. I buy the same exact shoes in youth (3.5) for half what the womens department charge!
Hope this works for you. I live in Minneapolis, so if you're ever this way, let me know and I will be happy to assist!

Nordstrom and Gucci are always sure bets for me. If the shoe originally came in a size 5, then Nordstrom will find it from another store for you if they don't have it there. Gucci carries sizes 4 and 4.5 as well! Most of the high-end brands carry size 5, since they sell to customers in asian countries. I've seen a lot of small sizes from Donald Pliner and Michael Kors at Zappos.com as well.