HELP, Sites/Stores needed!

1. Hi All,

I have small feet (size 5) and I have SUCH a hard time finding shoes, let alone nice ones... Does anyone know where a good store or site is that cater to size 5, but have nice ones? Thanks! :heart:

2. Same here...all I know is don't go to Aldo because the smallest size they have usually is a 6! I guess we just have a find a shoe we like and get it early before all the size 5 runs out.

3. I buy Lots of shoes at Bloomies, Macys, Neiman (last call), Saks (Off 5th)& Macys. I have no problem finding 5's (just ask my Hubby) and I can usually get them CHEAP! You just have to look in the sale areas. For athletic & sandals, look in the youth department. I buy the same exact shoes in youth (3.5) for half what the womens department charge!
    Hope this works for you. I live in Minneapolis, so if you're ever this way, let me know and I will be happy to assist!

4. Nordstrom and Gucci are always sure bets for me. If the shoe originally came in a size 5, then Nordstrom will find it from another store for you if they don't have it there. Gucci carries sizes 4 and 4.5 as well! Most of the high-end brands carry size 5, since they sell to customers in asian countries. I've seen a lot of small sizes from Donald Pliner and Michael Kors at Zappos.com as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice