Help!!! Should I Switch my Red Epi Speedy for a Red Epi Alma?

1. I posted this question a few days ago but it was late and I only got a few responses. I love my red epi speedy, but I do feel that it's a bit casual for my lifestyle (I can really only use it on the weekends). Would it be a good idea to get a red Alma in its place or am I being crazy? I'm really struggling with this right now and can't make up my mind!

2. seriously did you look at the passy? it is so great for work! i say yes but i'm impartial- i want your bag. LOL

3. I would go with Alma if your life style is more dressy than casual. Alma is better to carry papers in (if you have to) compared to Speedy and I like the fact that it won't wrinkle as much as epi speedy does with time.

4. ^ So true. Since alma zips all the way around it will be less prone to wrinkling around the opening.

5. You are not crazy!! I think you ought to trade your red epi speedy for the red epi alma since you are having second thoughts about your speedy.

I was in the same boat as your were in having to decide to exchange my myrtille epi speedy for the myrtille epi alma. I finally bit the bullet and exchanged it, plus I got the matching strap for the alma. I'm happier now that I can use the alma for any occasion and I can use it as a shoulder bag AND as a hand-held.

Good luck with your decision. Either way, you'll still have a beautiful LV bag!

6. purse- you had a myrtille speedy and you GAVE. IT. AWAY? :::sob:::

7. i personally would stick with the epi speedy! but whatever is more convenient for you really.. i agree with the other ladies

8. I know. It nearly killed me to trade in my epi myrtille speedy, but I had to because the speedy was making me crazy when I used it to go shopping at the mall. I couldn't handle the speedy AND the shopping bags. The speedy was a beautiful bag, for sure, but I love the alma even better.

If I had oodles of money, I would have kept both. Ha!

9. lol. oh what i wouldn't give for oodles of money!

10. :noggin: :smash: :lecture: I going to repeat myself again, KEEP THE SPEEDY.:cursing:
    Hugs:tender:

11. I prefer the speedy because it soo casual and fun yet can be dressed up...the alma is more formal IMO....tough decision...go with the one that grabs your attention more...

12. I have the Red Alma...Love it...I think it can be a little bit more dressy ...due to the shape...IMO. Good luck with your decision!

13. I would go with the Alma. To me, the alma is so much easier to get in and out of than the epi speedy. And, the alma shape is beautiful!

I have an epi speedy and 2 almas. The almas get much, much more use!!

14. I say keep the speedy between the two.

15. I love both the alma and speedy shapes but I do think the alma is more professional looking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice