Help: Should I return this pre-loved Croc embossed Bayswater?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear all,
    I just purchased a pre-loved Bayswater which has excellent interior and structure, however, I am worried about its deep embossed leather. Please see the pictures below for a few small peelings and some liftings, will the peeling get worse easily? I really want to keep it, but I worry if I need to baby the bag much? I want to be able to enjoy it and bring it for travel. Should I keep it or return it? Thanks!

Bayswater1.jpeg Bayswater2 peel.jpeg Bayswater3 lifting and peel.jpeg Bayswater4 lifting and peel?.jpeg Bayswater5 lifting.jpeg
  2. Anybody has experience with the maintenance of this type of leather? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

3. #3 Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    I am by no means a mulberry pro. Years and years ago I bought a Mulberry congo wallet - It was worth every penny. Had i been smart at the time I would have bought some more to rotate. But anyways that was the reason I bought a chocolate congo leather small bayswater preloved a couple of years ago. I use it on regular basis, and do by no means baby it. I have not noticed any of the peeling on my(old congo) bayswater. That being said - the leather on your bag looks different than on my congo Hopefully others with more knowledge will chime in.

azalea578 likes this.
  4. I'm not a pro either but agree with missframton that the leather looks very different to the items I've own in Congo leather -they just get smoother and shinier with age. This one looks very dry x