• Small Satchel in Summer Blue

• Guess Mini Tote

• SAVE MONEY FOR RASPBERRY SUTTON!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ilysukixD

Jan 2, 2014
So recently I purchased the Jet Set Small Travel Satchel Fuchsia
25SFjwbl.jpg

and I bought the Jet Set Small Travel Satchel in Summer Blue for only $103!!! And I bought it a month ago but haven't use it yet..
ZfdQv8xl.jpg

Then I saw this Guess DELANEY MINI TOTE for $30!!!
1Hnw9Afl.jpg

So now I can't decide if I would keep the the summer blue bag because I already have it in fuchsia.... Do you think it's necessary to have the same bag in different or should i save money for Sutton in Raspberry? Anyway the Guess bag is very cheap and i need a mini bag for traveling, so do you think I should keep the MK bag or Guess bag or just save money for another MK bag?

The Guess bag is a steal! I would keep it as a mini travel tote. If you don't use the summer blue satchel, even with the great price you got for it, it might make sense to return it. It also sounds like you really want the Dressy/Sutton in raspberry. You're a pink lover, right? I would save up for the Dressy/Sutton in raspberry, if that's the case.

Just return the jet set& save up for the raspberry!
It only makes sense (to us purse lovers) to have the same bag in two different colors if you love it..but you mentioned having the summer blue for a while and not using it yet.

Keep the Guess bag-you got a killer deal and sounds like you really like it. Return the summer blue and save up for the Sutton. I know it is hard to part w/ purses you got a great deal on, but if you're not using them then it's not that great of a deal for you. Just not $.02. :smile:

I say keep the GUESS since it's only $30. If you only got the blue bag because it was a deal, then get rid of it. It's not a deal if you never get any use out of it. Get the one where your heart is.

Thank you!! I made up my mind and I returned the summer blue bag and I'm planning to purchase the sutton in raspberry next Monday!!!! There will not be any discount but I don't care.... I have my eyes on that bag since forever lol :biggrin: I cancelled my pre order on that bag and I regretted since then because I had a 10% off ....which means tax free.....

Do you have a discover card? Right now you get 10% back at pretty much all the department stores if you purchase through their portal. I've been racking up my cash back like crazy lately with all these deals!

Keep the Guess bag-you got a killer deal and sounds like you really like it. Return the summer blue and save up for the Sutton. I know it is hard to part w/ purses you got a great deal on, but if you're not using them then it's not that great of a deal for you. Just not $.02. :smile:

My problem! If I got it at a real bargain (but don't use it) I can't part with it. First world problems! 😳