Help! Should I keep this Cyclade RH part time?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

2. It's gorgeous!!! I would say yes!

3. It's a no from me. I'm not a fan of Cyclade but think your Sorbet is gorgeous :biggrin:

4. Yes from me :smile:
    I just love cyclade colour. But if you're thinking of getting the city on this colour I would say yay! You already have the pt so the city might be a good change

5. I like cyclade but would prefer the City style over the PT.

6. I like this bag, and I like PT, bt if you have a PT already, you may get a city for trying a new look, you won't reget for the City style.

7. For a new kid you work fast. 2 bags in 2 days? 2 threads in 2 days and with only 8 posts.
    I like your style.

If you want a blue that is brighter consider 2010 Outreimer (spelling's wrong) or 2005 Turquoise or a number of brighter blue Bbags.......and get a City for something different.
    Don't get the Day...for reasons I discussed in your other thread.

8. Yup. I 'v been a member for a while but most of the time I just look at other people's posts. Balencaiga just have so many color and styles! :confused1:I need help on making the decisions! :P

I got the PT for a very cheap price since my friend got them on sale. :graucho:I also bought the Day on ebay for 800 brand new. (It doesn't look 100% new from the picture but it's ok ) The 2005 turquoise is very nice but since they came out 5 years ago, it must be hard to find one in good condition right?

9. Ooh if you got this for really cheap then you should keep it!
    I have nothing against this bag at all and you can get a city later (maybe sooner than I think concerning your pace lol)
    I just love good bargains

10. ^^^
    yeah...like buying a blue chip stock at a low price. ( no one really wants to hear about stocks, I'm sure)
    Definitely keep since you got such great deals on both. You can always sell the PT later if you find a blue you prefer.

And 2005 Turquoise does show up in good condition but usually more expensive than a new bag.