Help! Should I keep or return?

Veranda

Jan 20, 2008
Hi, ALL

I just found your wonderful forum and I'm sure I will have a great time here with you gals.

I do need some advices from you. I just purchased this black baby beaton at NM last call sell. After received the bag I found out that the hardware is not perfect. One piece of them has some brownish discoloration, I dunno if it is scratch vs beginning of rust. other2 pieces have some signs of minor sctaches. Is this common? For bags at this price, I would imagine they are supposed to be or at least appear to be perfect. I contact the sales person online. She said that's the last one they have. I was given choice#1 full refund choice #2 another 15% off which brings the total to $600.

If you were me ,what will you do. keep or return?

thanks in advance for your wonderful suggestion and help.

1568ufn.jpg

PIC 1 DISCOLORATION

mvght4.jpg

PIC2 minor scratches

15% discount is a good deal...you should take it..It's true that at the end of the season items may have some kind of discolorations..But I think that if you use your "new" bag a couple of times you will have those scratches too..

15% discount is a good deal...you should take it..It's true that at the end of the season items may have some kind of discolorations..But I think that if you use your "new" bag a couple of times you will have those scratches too..
yeah, I know. I don't worry about the scratches at all. It's the tarnished discoloration make me think 2X.
thank Lorelaii for your input:heart:

Take the 15%... I think if you walk into a Burberry shop the sas will be able to tell you how to care for your bag, including the metal parts.

Regina :yes:

Thanks Regina. The thing is that I'm in the middle of nowhere and it takes me days if not months to "walk into" a B shop:crybaby:

Thank you again. I really appreciate your opinion. I have to confess that the extra 15% off is indeed alluring to some extent.