Help: Should I keep or exchange?

glena0710

Jul 10, 2016
I ordered the silver embellished Boy bag from the recent Fall Act II collection.
I had misgivings about it before ordered, but my SA encouraged me to buy it since it's limited edition, and exchange/return it if I disliked it.
I received it today and I'm in love with it - it's just so beautiful in person! It's very detailed, and breathtaking!
However, it's even fancier in person than it seems in pictures.
Part of me wants to keep it because it's just so beautiful and I'll never be able to buy it again, but part of me thinks I should return it for a plainer color. (I was thinking of a navy boy with gold HW, which I included in the pictures).
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• R0002182.jpg
    R0002182.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,112
  • R0002183.jpg
    R0002183.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,114
  • R0002185.jpg
    R0002185.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,119
  • IMG_8693.JPG
    IMG_8693.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 1,130
You loved it enough to order it and you loved it when you got it. That is a statement piece. And you called it breathtaking. That makes me think you will regret it if you exchange it.

I admit I don't love gold hardware but the navy seems just like everyone else's bag. Which is fine if that is what you want but wow, that silver one is unique.

This bag is amazing. If you don't want it, I do! It is honestly stunning.
Navy GHW is also beautiful and very classy.
It depends on if you want a statement piece or if you want to stick with classics.

I have the black version of it! And it's my most complimented bag! Keep it! I sold my pain boys because they just weren't doing it for me. I think you can still wear the silver casually too

They are two totally different bags. The blue is beautiful, an every day bag that is useful. Very conservative. The silver is a wow bag...pure and simple. You won't see it coming and going, unique and cool. I like bags that have a little more personality so my vote is for the silver.
Good luck with your decision, no matter which you choose they are both beautiful.

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
Sorry, here are some better pictures!
:wave:Like yourself & others above, i think it's truly beautiful & a real statement bag. I do think you can "dress it down" & not just use it for more dressup/fancy occasions BUT i do think that you MUST listen to your heart/gut as only YOU will know if you will be comfortable wearing this bag...& only you know how much use you will get out of it. It's a high price point (imho) to be a little bit "on the fence" about it. Hopefully the decision will come relatively easily to you as you consider options:flowers:

I don’t LOVE it, but I think it’s a beauty to keep in pristine condition and resell later on to get more money off if..

But honestly, I second going with your gut to pick the one you are genuinely, completely utterly in love and will wear to death with!