Help, should I keep my OP Sloane? (warning: Long post)

Hi everyone,

I just ran into the BV boutique to ask about protecting the bag (water resistant spray?) and the sales associate told me the bag is Poudre, not Old Petra!!! I truly thought it was OP!!

No matter, I love the color anyway, but thought you'd like to know....

Hi everyone,

I just ran into the BV boutique to ask about protecting the bag (water resistant spray?) and the sales associate told me the bag is Poudre, not Old Petra!!! I truly thought it was OP!!

No matter, I love the color anyway, but thought you'd like to know....

I got my wallet mixed up. I ordered the Parma but thought I was buying pink (Poudre). Oops!:P

As long as you love it, that's all that matters. I do have to admit I think it looks fantastic!

Sorry a bit late.. but you're def made a good choice! sloane is a very chic & gorgeous style. It's really look cool on you. The color is really similar to OP.. no wonder it's get mixed up. OP is slight darker than poudre

I love the Sloane but I would be worried about the colour as it is pretty light and will show dirt pretty easy so therefor I would have bought her in ebano but IMO it's a keeper!!

^ :yes: on the colour. veneta or campana might be quite convenient for you as well but the sloane seems great on you.