Help! should I get it?

PursePrincessAmy

Need More Purses!
O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
I've been lusting after the Azur Speedy 30 and now it is in my eLux cart!!! Should I get it?? I'm drooling right now but I hear my 4-year-old playing in the other room and somehow I feel like I should be spending that money on her (not that I don't already!). Talk me into it (or out of it!).

definitely not taking food out of her mouth...(Emma! Put down that sandwich you can have water and bread!!!) Ha! Ha! Ha! Just kidding! I went ahead and bought it. I'm nervous that I'm going to change my mind as soon as it arrives but we'll see. I have a nice check coming next month (that will cover it) for some free-lance coomputer work I've been doing. I deserve it!!

You just said you have the money to cover it.

So, no regrets--you did it already and now just enoy! My mother always said once it is done, you don't go back and fret about it.

definitely not taking food out of her mouth...(Emma! Put down that sandwich you can have water and bread!!!) Ha! Ha! Ha! Just kidding! I went ahead and bought it. I'm nervous that I'm going to change my mind as soon as it arrives but we'll see. I have a nice check coming next month (that will cover it) for some free-lance coomputer work I've been doing. I deserve it!!

Congrats! :biggrin: was going to tell you to get it ;) hehe don't worry about it. enjoy the purse when it gets to you!