Help! Should I get another HARBOURNE in trench color?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I already had a black and purple Harbourne trench. But I am thinking to get another Harbourne in trench color. Is it stupid to do that? I had a four months kid, I am afraid the trench color will be very easy to get dirty. I am asian, will the trench color wash me out?

2. well since you have two dark trenches already. why not get a lighter one.. and yeah i get scared it'll get dirty but if i had 3 trenches i would probably wear the black and purple one more and occasionally the trench one. the trench one looks hot!

some burberry diversity ;D lols

3. The trench color looks really nice if you're wearing a dark dress underneath or if you're wearing jeans. It really makes your outfit pop! I know someone who is Asian and has 4 little boys (all under 6!!) and she wears her tan trench all the time. It looks really awesome on her!

4. I think the camel/tan coloured trenches are fabulous - I'd definitely recommend getting one! :smile: