Help, should I get a Ledbury??

monlayoo

Aug 6, 2010
I am indecisive now. I already had a black bayswater, and similar style or function Jamie, which I used a lots. Bayswater is a bit large for me, although I like it very much, I do not use very much. As you know, I am not rich!!! I am thinking weather should I get a Ledbury or save the money for the Proenza Schouler PS1, I want to get a PS1!!! A~~I can not deceive it!

Help help!

The ledbury is a lovely little bag but handheld and small would that suit your lifestyle? if bays is too big what about an ew? bigger than ledbury and can be worn on shoulder? still classic bays style but more useable?

I agree. E/W bays is a great size and considerably cheaper than a PS1. Bays and PS1 are very different looking bags so if your heart is set on the PS 1, maybe you should save for that. Do you have a mulberry shop near you where you can go and look at the E/W??
Is an Alexa out of the question for you, if you are looking for a satchel type bag?

Ledbury is indeed small but it holds a surprising amount of stuff I found, I normally use my bay or roxanne but when I get to my mums I use her ledbury and although it does not look like it, it is very roomy, the best thing would be to go and have a look at the bag yourself.
On the other hand if you really want a PS1 you should get that !

Ledbury is teeny tiny for me... and looks quite silly on me. The PS1 is lovely, but the suede versions may be a bit tempremental; I remember reading a few posts in the main handbag & purses forum about colour change/fading.

They're two very different bags... I think it would depend what you'd use it for. I'm definitely a big bag girl, I cart an awful lot of stuff aorund, so the ledbury just doesn't cut it for me.

I liked the Ledbury so much I bought three this year! :graucho::graucho:

I didn't like them before, and now they are all I use. I'd just like one more, a navy one with silver hardware. Since they are discontinued, I can only dream...

I'm loving my ledburys too. They are very ladylike and so easy to use. They are my favourite bags at the moment next to my E/W bays. I'm the same as bobflemming-I didn't like them...... so I thought (too small, straps not long enough) but the ledbury is like a tardis and I love the way you have to hold it because you can't get it on your shoulder.:smile:

I have the Ledbury and eW and I love both. The Ledbury is only wearable in the hand and is slightly deeper than the EW which is a bit longer and can be worn on the shoulder.

I don't have the PS1 so can't compare but there are some pictures on the What's in your bag thread for reference.

Good luck and send pics of what you buy.:graucho: