Help. Should I get a EPI Speedy??

1. Hi ladies,

Well, after getting a couple of bags with "color" (bronze and indigo), I really am thinking I would like to try a Epi speedy 25.

How is the saging with this bag? Sagging does drive me nuts.

What colors did it come in or do you think I might be able to find?

If any of you have one, would you mind posting a pic of it?

Thanks ladies!!

2. I don't have an epi but they do look beautiful. I do believe I've read that they are prone to scratch easily but I'm sure owners can confirm.

3. I don't have one, but I do like them. I've heard they're not nearly as prone to sagging as the Mono and Damier Speedys. I'd love to have a red one.

4. no they dont sag as much :biggrin:

mandarin [disc.?], black, moka. canelle, myrtylle [disc.], rouge [disc.?],

5. scubasue,

where did you hear that epi scratches? mine doesnt scratch, actually none of my epis are prone to scratching...

6. maybe because i got the old epi?

7. do you guys know if the old red had a name? Is it rouge? What's the new red's name? Thanks guys!

8. Maybe I was thinking of the vernis. Now I can't remember. :shrugs: Okay, I'll just be quiet now! ;)

9. i want a vanilla epi speedy :hysteric:

10. Epi speedy doesn't sag at all..

There's one old red at eBay in 25 now...I want it but I already have one in red (new red)..arghhh..I love old red color better.It's deeper red with black edge..

11. ^^I know bags, I'm debaiting getting it. What do you mean black edge? Is there black on the bag?

12. ^^oh, plus, NO sagging at all?? How about one that is old? Do they loosen up over time or do they stay relatively stiff?

13. I love the epi speedys!!

They look hot in black!!

14. As far as I know, new epi has softer leather..older version is little bit stiffer but it gets softer eventually.One thing I notice from old epi bag (over 10 yo) wrinkles/crease around zipper area..

black edge around the handles and the edge of the bag like in these pics:

[​IMG]

new red:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Thanks for the pics bags!! Now I get it. So, not much sagging then?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice