HELP!! Should I get a Coach Wallet?

I'm so glad you decided to get the matching wallet! The things that "haunt" me are always the thinks I regret not getting later on or that I am so happy I purchased. You also gave yourself sometime to think about it, which is smart, so i'm sure you made the right choice!

Same here, I just bought a Coach wallet on last pce and I love it! :yahoo: If you can get it for 25% off that is even better! :yes: Happy Birthday, now go get that wallet!!! :tup: BTW If you really don't want to drive you can have them ship it to you.. but then you will have to wait for the pretty thing to arrive. :rolleyes:

Happy early bday!
I think you should get it. I was contemplating on a coach wallet and finally got one. Its fantastic and very durable. I don't buy lots of wallets, I think in my life, I have only gone through like 3, but I buy lots of purses. So consider it a good investment.

I love Coach wallets as well. I had a older one that held EVERYTHING (I think it was a Fossil) for almost 9 years because I could not find another that could hold as much. My Hamptons checkbook wallet finally won and it has room for all my stuff! And it's almost cute enough to use as a clutch...post pics when you get yours!

i bought mine on eBay. i am a total coach lover, but i could not bring myself to buy a wallet for more than 200. i got the khaki vachetta signature french wallet for 62...new...authentic!