help! should i get a balenciaga money wallet?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi! ive been wanting a balenciaga bag for so long but my parents think im too young for one. my birthday is coming up soon and i saw this beautiful balenciaga 07 anthracite money wallet which i think i can get for myself.

do you guys recommend it? or should i just save a bit more and get a bag (something a bit cheaper than balenciaga)? :confused1:

all replies would be greatly appreciated

2. Go for the bags you really like, the color, the shape, the leather... never buy bags only because of the brand's name.

3. It you are under 18 I think you need to listen to your parents!:tup:

4. im over 18 but kind of in a college students budget haha. do you recommend the anthracite money wallet as my first balenciaga purchase?

5. I bought a balenciaga money wallet in Electric Blue as a Christmas present for my daughter who is in University. She loves it. I think its a great first balenciaga purchase for someone young.

6. #6 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    i would go for it ! you will be using the wallet EVERYDAY so it's a great start to balenciaga, plus you won't feel guilty having it due to heavy usage! 07 anthracite GGH is my no.1 favorite color and hardware! you're very lucky to find this one! good luck in buying it ! :tup:

7. I love my Balenciaga wallet and use it every day. A wallet is a nice way to enjoy the leather and color.

8. I think that the wallet would be a great first Balenciaga purchase, if you really want something now. Of course, you could always use that money to buy a bag you'd use more to carry all your college stuff instead, it doesn't have to be Balenciaga.

If you'd always lust after the wallet though, and you have the cash for it, I think you could justify the splurge for your birthday present :heart:

Happy birthday when it arrives!

9. If you earn your own money, spend it on what you want! I'm 34 and still my mom would freak if she knew how much I spent on my bags!! (this is what parents DO)
    Get the wallet if you love it. They don't fall apart and it is a great color that will compliment MANY bags.

10. My mom wasn't too happy about me spending so much money on my BBag, BUT she understood it was something I wanted badly, could be something I can use for years and would be spending the money I'VE made on it, not hers.
    I want to get a Bal wallet here sometime, but I'm waiting a little bit longer!
    GO FOR IT, there are so many color options and you'll most likely use it till it falls apart!
    Happy Birthday!

11. I have a black GGH money and I absolutely love it! I think it's a great wallet!!! Have you considered ebay? Maybe if you got it for cheaper you wouldn't feel so guilty and your mom would be okay with it...

Happy bday!

12. WAIT AND SAVE FOR THE BAG. I GAVE MY DAUGHTER MY VERT GAZON FIRST AND GGH SANDSTONE HOBO. SHE ENJOYS THE BAGS MUCH BETTER THAN SHE WOULD THE WALLET! AND LOVES TO SHOW THEM OFF AMONGST HER FRIENDS! I THINK YOU WOULD ENJOY THE BAG MUCH MORE TOO!:yes: