HELP! Should I compromise - 12A Plum Calf 2.55 vs. Dark Blue?

coffeebaby

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Hi ladies, I have been struggling in this dilemma and can't make a decision and really want to get your advices on this:

- I love the plum (the calf one not the metallic one) reissue and want to get it, I always love the size 226, but with the current price, I just can't find any reason to justify to pay even though I know I really in love with the color, u know my reissues were all bought before 2010 ...

- Recently I have a chance to get a dark blue in 226 at a reasonable price or a plum in 227, u know, I saw the dark blue in person, the color is lovely but when compared with the plum, my heart goes to that; as for the plum 227, the only issue is it maybe to large and heavy for me.

So here is my question, should i comprise to get the dark blue or plum in 227 because of I can get them in lower price?

Please enlighten me, thank you all!

Last edited:

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Go with what your heart really tells you; if you compromise, you will always be thinking of "the one that got away."

nad11

Mar 18, 2012
coffeebaby said:
Hi ladies, I have been struggling in this dilemma and can't make a decision and really want to get your advices on this:

- I love the plum (the calf one not the metallic one) reissue and want to get it, I always love the size 226, but with the current price, I just can't find any reason to justify to pay even though I know I really in love with the color, u know my reissues were all bought before 2010 ...

- Recently I have a chance to get a dark blue in 226 at a reasonable price or a plum in 227, u know, I saw the dark blue in person, the color is lovely but when compared with the plum, my heart goes to that; as for the plum 227, the only issue is it maybe to large and heavy for me.

So here is my question, should i comprise to get the dark blue or plum in 227 because of I can get them in lower price?

Please enlighten me, thank you all!
Go for the plum 227! Both reissue 226 n 227 are not heavy in my opinion, so go for the colour that u love more.. its a winner coz u'll also be pleased with how roomy the 227 is... :smile:

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
I would go with the plum 226, which is the bag you really want. Otherwise, I would go with the plum 227, which is the color you like. I think you will regret buying the navy 226. Good Luck! :smile:

stylemechanel

Dec 29, 2012
I vote for the plum, your are already in love with that one - you can see it and read in your post. If funds are a real issue why not wait just a little longer.

Good luck with whatever you pick.

*bubs

O.G.
Aug 8, 2007
Vote for the plum as you seem to really be in love with it. You won't regret it. I have the 227 and it is not heavy at all :smile: