Help - should I buy Gustto?

1. I think I have read threads on this, but I am seriously considering ordering the BACA bag in wine. See JC. Madison website. I have seen the bag IRL, and I do like it, but does anyone own it? Is it a must for my collection? If not, what would you recommend instead?
    Thanks for your help!!

2. i would rather have the parina bag. i like gustto but not crazy about the baca.

3. I personally don't like the Gustto bags at all. :sad:

4. I've seen the Baca irl.. it's not a very roomy bag.. I definitely prefer the Parina as well

5. I've seen Gustto IRL, and I agree with the others that Baca is not my favorite shape. I prefer other Gustto shapes.

6. I just bought a Gustto Parina tote, in a smokey blue color, and it is quite nice, very roomy and I think it will be a good travel bag.

7. Thanks to all for your responses. I think for the time being I'm putting this purchase on hold. These bags are kind of expensive, and none are just right. I like the Parina, but when I tried it on the strap is too short for my liking, so I'm not buying. It is a very cute bag otherwise though!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice