help!..should i buy goldenbleu for this price?..

Hi,
I'm still a newbie to this forum, but I need to enlist the help of all you tpf mavens. I've been offered to buy a goldenbleu small jordan for $400.

I've been obsessed with this bag, and if money were not an object I would have just snapped this bag right away. However, I am a lowly law student with limited cash flow....so this purchase would be a huge dent to my wallet. I've been wanting this bag in a navy or grey, but this seller has my next favorite color in this bag: dark grey (almost black).

So should I get this bag now, or should I wait for a better sale??

Thanks!!!

I feel your pain, by the way. I was a pretty lowly law student myself not too long ago. The most expensive bag I bought during that time was a Tommy tote from Marshall's, $30. That was a lot of money then!

When I got my first paycheck, I bought a new mattress. I had to sit down when the store swiped my credit card, never seen 4 digits before on a receipt.

Your bag is pretty awesome and the price is good. Good luck with your decision!

If you 'dunno' then do not get it. Falling in love with a bag does not mean you must own it.

There are SO MANY bags out there, there is always one around the next corner. Only buy the ones that speak to you personally.