HELP!!!Should i buy a Chanel Jumbo Flap or living room furniture and TV??re

Electra01

Aug 1, 2009
I want a Jumbo flap soo bad and do not have one:sad:..should i get the purse or new living room furniture which is 10yrs old and tv..the price of the bag is the same for the furniture and tv!!!!! help!!

I have talked to some of my friends and they think i am crazy to spend that much but i thinks its a investment...

sheshh i deserve to treat myself...lol...as my house falls apart and i am grabbing the bag:greengrin:

First question that pops up into my head is, are you able to get a Jumbo right now? There are hundredssss of people waiting to buy one on wait lists, so if you can even get your hands on one at the moment, then that's awesome!
Another option COULD be pre-owned which I could 100% understand if you wouldn't want a pre-owned item.

The reason I ask is, if you can't get a jumbo now, you could always save up for it. Or just buy yourself a TV or something and then save up the rest after putting yourself on a wait list for the jumbo and then you can have a new TV AND a new bag!
Something to think about.

I have talked to some of my friends and they think i am crazy to spend that much but i thinks its a investment...

sheshh i deserve to treat myself...lol...as my house falls apart and i am grabbing the bag:greengrin:

I totally agree. Unless your furniture is seriously falling apart and you need to get ontop of the roof to get signal for your TV then yes you need to update otherwise.... I say you should get what makes your heart sing... and then if that is a Jumbo then go for it :graucho:

Have you considered a pre-owned? Maybe a TV where your family can enjoy and keep your DH's attention away and getting yourself a pre-owned Jumbo. Some of them out there really do have pristine condition.. :P

Consider what you NEED instead of what you WANT. I think it's a matter of which one should your priority.

If either purchase is optional (i.e., not a NEED), then go with what you want most.

For the love of gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Furniture hands down...I am definitely out numbered here lol...I am all for buying more bags but bags are a luxury and yes a frivalous expense...there is nothing like new updated furniture...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy better investment...everytime you walk into the new room you will get a great sense of accomplishment and renewal...just MHO...but I think I'm alot older than you and in a different place in life..but your decision has to be based on what will bring you greater joy...also furniture will not get cheaper..and Chanel bags can keep increasing in price but they won't be worth it..the quality isn't the same as it used to be...good luck with your decision!

For the love of gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Furniture hands down...I am definitely out numbered here lol...I am all for buying more bags but bags are a luxury and yes a frivalous expense...there is nothing like new updated furniture...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy better investment...everytime you walk into the new room you will get a great sense of accomplishment and renewal...just MHO...but I think I'm alot older than you and in a different place in life..but your decision has to be based on what will bring you greater joy...also furniture will not get cheaper..and Chanel bags can keep increasing in price but they won't be worth it..the quality isn't the same as it used to be...good luck with your decision!

I thought I was the only one!!! I definitely agree with you! Home/surroundings way more important than a new bag. :smile: