Help! shipping from NM warehouse?

ehy210

O.G.
Apr 21, 2011
Hey everyone. On Wednesday, i went to the NM store to order my black jumbo flap in caviar leather in GHW from the warehouse (since its sold out everywhere). So I did all the paper work and its being shipping to my house. But, I find it really weird how I still havent received an email confirmation of the order with a tracking number or anything! I ordered the bag two days ago, and still no email confirmation(my SA said I would def get an email with a tracking number). TPFers that have ordered from NM warehouse before- please help! I had the impression that the bag would be shipped out the next day, not many days after. I talked to my SA about this problem but he said that I should be getting an email maybe monday or even later today. Am I just paranoid? Does it usually take this long just to SHIP it out? Thanks so much!

Hey, I just received a Gst from the Neimans warehouse and I received it a week later and I didn't receive a confirmation email but my SA let me know when it shipped out. I am sure it will be alright. SOmetimes it ships but you only get the confirmation a day or two later.

I got black M/L flap from NM and was shipped from its warehouse as well. No shipping confirmation was ever given to me by the SA nor email confirmation was ever received from the warehouse. However, the bag arrived safely 6 days after the purchase. HTH

I have ordered from the warehouse, too and have never received a shipping confirmation. You should receive the purse in a week or so. If you haven't received it in 2 weeks, I would say contact your SA to track it down.

Congrats on a great bag!! You were probably excited and anxious for the beautiful bag to arrive:smile:
I order from the NM warehouse all the time because my store doesn't carry much. I usually have it sent to the store and have the SA call me when it arrives so we can inspect the bag (and Louboutins) together. I had to send my shoes back because it was scratched but since the SA was there, he reordered/returned/tracked in 5 mins.

I've ordered bags from the warehouse as well and have never received email confirmatio(s). I have to agree with babyontheway though, there is nothing like a freshly wrapped bag from the warehouse!

You can also call your SA and ask her to look up the tracking info for you so you know when it will arrive but I agree with above, it always arrives in about a week in perfect condition!

I got black M/L flap from NM and was shipped from its warehouse as well. No shipping confirmation was ever given to me by the SA nor email confirmation was ever received from the warehouse. However, the bag arrived safely 6 days after the purchase. HTH

same here, had an experience ordering my timeless lambskin clutch.

I recently ordered my GST Beige Caviar with SHW and got it shipped from NM warehouse, too. I received it about a week after ordered. My SA did not give me the tracking # untill I called her. If you can't wait for your bag arrived then call your SA for the tracking #.

I'm glad I found this thread. I ordered yesterday and did not get any emails yet.
I am having it shipped to a friend's office (I'm in Canada), so I won't see the back for another week and a half! I think I'll call my SA in a couple of days for the tracking info.

I just had my black caviar jumbo ordered (pretty sure it was from the warehouse) to my closest store for the same reason as chuchuhats did, hopefully there won't be any reason to exchange it! Anyone know where the warehouse is located?

I ordered the exact same bag on the exact same day! I made a phone order which I always do. Don't worry, it's fine. Besides, Warehouse shipment means a brandnew bag. Unlike my celine trapeze from bergdorf goodman, I specifically required it to be all new but it arrives with so many scratches.